READY TO EXPAND YOUR FLOORING CRAFTSMAN KNOWLEDGE?
intermediate installation course
A 3-day in-person intermediate level course for those with some wood flooring industry experience. Includes in-depth training on jobsite preparation, layout, understanding the science of wood, an analysis of solid/engineered flooring, practice and instruction for nail/glue/floating installation methods of unfinished/ factory finished solid/engineered flooring, floor repair techniques, and simple herringbone pattern. Also includes an opportunity to learn how to incorporate simple design elements into any floor.
- 1 year of installation experience OR attendance at the Basic Installation or Principles of Wood Flooring course.
- Complete NWFA University Installation Safety learning path.
- Receive and learn how to use NWFA Installation Guidelines and NWFA Jobsite Checklist.
- Receive 24 continuing certification units.
• Qualifies attendee for Hands-on Installation Certification Test.
• Qualifies attendee for Advanced Installation Certification Test.
• Completion of this course plus Intermediate Sand & Finish course qualifies the attendee for Inspector school.
- Included in NWFA Wood Flooring Specialist Apprenticeship Program
Interested in Trading Up?
Want us to stay in touch and share more information? Sign up for our email newsletter.