Part-2 of Hands-on Classroom Training is following a minimum of 4-weeks of on-the-job training in the field. Here students will get a more in-depth training of the installation of Residential Carpet and LVP.
Students will perform hands-on installation techniques for Carpet installation such as:
- Carpet lay-out
- Figuring your fills
- Estimating material quantities
- Seam Cutting techniques.
- Seam Sealing with both Liquids as well as the glue gun
- Students will make seams in various tufted materials.
- They will learn proper use of a wall trimmer and other tools.
- Installation of basic stairs
- Students will install various materials from start to finish inside their modules.
Students will perform various Hands-on installations of LVP.
- Review of Part-1 and information covered.
- More extensive floor prep
- Use of primers / where and why
- Students will install both locking system floors as well as Glue-direct installations of LVP.
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact:
Robert Varden – (415) 328-2134
Amy Carter – (469) 867-6299
Jonathan Varden – (415) 488-3450