FCEF Scholarships are only available to individuals who meet the following criteria.
– Be new to floor covering installation
– Be interested in the flooring installation career
– Have NO felony charges
– Live in the United States or Canada
– Understand and be able to participate in an English-speaking program
- – Submit a video interview*
*Video Interview Requirements:
Using your mobile device, please include a video, lasting 1 minute or less, is a mandatory component of your application. It’s crucial to understand that the video plays a significant role in our scholarship decision-making process.
Ensure you use suitable backgrounds and locations for filming, speak clearly, and project your voice loud enough to be heard.
Please include the following information:
1. Your name
2. Where you live
3. Specific training program you are interested in
4. Explain why you are interested in pursuing installation as a career choice.
If you encounter difficulties while submitting your video through the application portal, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide additional information to assist you in successfully submitting your video.